Best Ant Moat for Hummingbird Feeders - All Natural, Anti-Ant Trap for Nectar Feeder
We are too!
After all, we're bird lovers just like you, and we understand how frustrating, bothersome, and wasteful it can be to have ants constantly swarming in your bird's food, every single day... day-in and day-out.
Check out these awesome features:
- HIGHEST-QUALITY - Our hummingbird feeder ant trap is built-to-last, heavy duty, and made from COPPER (never cheap plastic that will quickly break and crack), so you can rest-assured that you're making a very smart decision
- MOST-ATTRACTIVE - The beautiful copper that we use to handmake each of our ant guards is beautiful, timeless, and long-lasting. Its truly something you can be proud to display in your yard (and best of all, it looks 10,000% better than that ugly cheap plastic one your neighbor has :)
- LONGEST-LASTING - We're a small family business of bird lovers, and we take great pride in sharing each of these beautiful ant traps for you and your family. Ants can be a nuisance, but we love to help people, just like you, to kick them in their butts :) Humanely, of course.
- SIMPLE-TO-USE - Simply hang the cup pointing upwards, add 2-3 drops of vegetable oil to the cup, swirl it around to coat the inside, pour out the excess, and hang it on your feeder! That's it!
- #1 RATED ANT MOAT FOR A REASON - The "Skinny Ant" Moat is the most popular ant moat in the world... for 1 reason. Our PROPRIETARY design (and of course, because in flat out works!) Absolutely, completely, and every-single-time "Guaranteed"! Shop with Absolute & Complete Confidence that you're making a very smart decision!
We can help stop those ants in their tracks!
You see, over the last few months, our crazy team of in-house "ant remediation experts" have developed this awesomely effective, but 100% completely safe & organic ant trap barrier for your hummingbird feeders.
Its brain-dead simple to use too... Simply add 2-3 drops of vegetable oil to the cup, swirl it around to coat the inside, pour out the excess, and hang it on your feeder! That's it!
You can rest-assured that we stand behind every single product that we offer, and that you'll get the highest-quality & most beautiful ant moat ever in existence :)
Compare to Trap It, Perky Pet, First Nature, Parasol, Marjorie's Garden, Hummers Galore, Stokes Select, Woodlink, Detourant, Songbird Essentials, Sani Moat, Aspects, Hummzinger, and Cherry Valley.
Trust us. Your hummingbirds will be the fattest and happiest in the neighborhood and will even start to invite their friends over for a quick afternoon snack!
You'll love your ORIGINAL "Skinny Ant" ant moat so much, that you'll want to buy more than one!
LET OUR CUSTOMERS SPEAK FOR US
- Brenda Frank
Before I attached the Skinny ant moat to my hummingbird feeder, I had a line of ants going up the pole, down the crook and into the feeder. Unacceptable!
After studying reviews and choices of ant moats, I chose the Skinny Ant Moat from We Love Hummingbirds. It is unobtrusive, attractive, and looks like it will last for years. I hate things that break! The hummingbirds and I are both happy with this purchase!
- John Greer
I love these hummingbird feeders! In fact, I am ordering some more. They are so easy to clean and fill, and I've had no problems with bees or wasps. I especially like the copper. You can bend and adjust the wire based on where you're hanging it. I also like that you just slip the little cups out of the copper holder for cleaning and filling. It makes things so much easier. Best of all, hummingbirds of all sizes LOVE them!!! I have several of them at my feeders daily.
- A. Hendon
The transaction with We Love Hummingbirds was great! I received the item on time, and in good condition. There was even a helpful note inside the package with a link to a YouTube video to help me get started. Will definitely recommend to my fellow hummingbird lovers.
- DeeAnn P.
This little contraption is unbelievable - It's pretty, holds the hummingbird feeder securely....and, it works great!
I have been battling ants in my hummingbird feeders and decided that there has to be something out there, to help. I reviewed different devices on hummingbird lover forums and decided on the Skinny ant moat, because of the rave reviews.
I am impressed that this ant moat is from a small family company, right here in the USA, and I have ordered another one and happily shared my good news with my friends and family.