We Love Hummingbirds & Dragonfly Whirligig Spinner
If you're looking for a beautiful "hummingbird themed" Whirligig for your backyard or garden, then look no further! You'll love the action on this whirligig! When the wind blows at propellers the hummingbird hovers and feeds at flowers and the dragonfly flaps its wings!
Get TWO today as a gift for a friend!
- * LIMITED EDITION * - Includes FREE Matching 47" hanging pole!
- PERFECT SIZE & DESIGN - This awesome hummingbird & dragonfly whirligig is perfect for your backyard or garden! The unit is 55" D x 9.5" W x 12.5" H , and weighs just 2.5 lb! Perfect for attracting those awesome little hummers (and all other types of birds) to your backyard for hours of enjoyment!
- HIGHEST-QUALITY - This beautiful Whirligig is built-to-last, heavy duty, and made from high-quality materials (never cheap plastic that will quickly break and crack), so you can rest-assured that you're making a very smart decision that your hummers will love you for! Get Yours Today!
- MOST-ATTRACTIVE - This stunning green, blue, orange, and white wind spinner looks great. When the wind blows at propellers the hummingbird hovers and feeds at flowers and the dragonfly flaps its wings!
- SIMPLEST-TO-SETUP & USE IMMEDIATELY - You'll quickly find out why so many people choose our whirligigs for their backyards :) Simply take it out of the box, and attach both parts, and stick it in the ground in an area that gets some wind! That's it!
LET OUR CUSTOMERS SPEAK FOR US
- Brenda Frank
Before I attached the Skinny ant moat to my hummingbird feeder, I had a line of ants going up the pole, down the crook and into the feeder. Unacceptable!
After studying reviews and choices of ant moats, I chose the Skinny Ant Moat from We Love Hummingbirds. It is unobtrusive, attractive, and looks like it will last for years. I hate things that break! The hummingbirds and I are both happy with this purchase!
- John Greer
I love these hummingbird feeders! In fact, I am ordering some more. They are so easy to clean and fill, and I've had no problems with bees or wasps. I especially like the copper. You can bend and adjust the wire based on where you're hanging it. I also like that you just slip the little cups out of the copper holder for cleaning and filling. It makes things so much easier. Best of all, hummingbirds of all sizes LOVE them!!! I have several of them at my feeders daily.
- A. Hendon
The transaction with We Love Hummingbirds was great! I received the item on time, and in good condition. There was even a helpful note inside the package with a link to a YouTube video to help me get started. Will definitely recommend to my fellow hummingbird lovers.
- DeeAnn P.
This little contraption is unbelievable - It's pretty, holds the hummingbird feeder securely....and, it works great!
I have been battling ants in my hummingbird feeders and decided that there has to be something out there, to help. I reviewed different devices on hummingbird lover forums and decided on the Skinny ant moat, because of the rave reviews.
I am impressed that this ant moat is from a small family company, right here in the USA, and I have ordered another one and happily shared my good news with my friends and family.